a very special day is coming!

Misty is turning 14 in two days (OMG!) and I'm still not sure what I want to do for this extra, extra special day. We started celebrating our dogs' birthdays in 2014 when they both turned 10 and somehow was able to keep the tradition going ever since. Taking the time to plan a birthday party for dogs isn't always easy, especially if you're not a natural cook/baker like myself. Still, I wanted to do something nice for my dogs at least once a year and insisted on homemade cakes. Looking through the photos from the past birthdays, I guess I tried...it didn't always turn out the way I envisioned, but my dogs always gobbled them up and that's all that matters.😋

We thought turning 13 last year was quite a big deal for Misty and I went all out and baked her a meatloaf cake which she absolutely LOVED! I'm wondering what I can do to top that this year...well, I still have a couple of days left to come up with something. 🤔🎂

2014: my first attempt at baking a dog birthday cake!

2015: peanut butter carrot pupcakes

2016: heart shaped cake...almost

2017: meatloaf cake--a definite favorite!

Comments