holy moly, misty is 14!

On Thursday, we celebrated Misty's 14th birthday, a truly monumental occasion for us. If you were to ask us just a couple of years ago if this day would come, I wouldn't have bet my money on it. So, we are both amazed and overjoyed beyond belief for having been proven wrong!  Honestly, with so many ups and downs in her health, each birthday after 10 felt like a bonus and this one in particular feels like winning a lottery! I don't know what the future holds beyond this point, but we'll continue to take one day at a time and appreciate each and everyday we have with her.

Here are some of the photos from her birthday--I think she really enjoyed it, especially her very own personal pizza! It turned out really well which I'm very happy about--tasty (according to the dogs), while maintaining natural and healthy. I'll share the recipe in the next post!

Misty checking out her pizza cake 🍕

think she liked it?

...yes, every last little crumb of it!

of course, we didn't forget Jasper!

Misty always loved ripping wrapping papers opening gifts!

"I like my new bunny friend!"

and we finished off with her favorite bully stick as dessert 😋

Comments